Technology and School
Technology and School.Investigate the connections between student and teacher expectations and responsibilities in the use of technology in school.
Review the video series, from Educational Impact:
Present your thoughts and findings in a different multimedia format from that used in Week 2. Consider use of the Technology Resource Library for suggestions.
Address the following in your paper/ or presentation:
- What are the differences in student and teacher use of technology? How has this evolved?
- What are the three “T”s as suggested by Warlick? What impact do these have in classroom management?
- What further expectations should be in place in classroom use of technology?
- What staff development might be indicated by this video series?
- What social media concerns should be addressed at the school level? How might this best occur?
- How will you, as a teacher role model, best address the needs of your students in technology use?
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!