Employers have been coming up with innovative employee rewards to boost morale and acknowledge employee needs for creativity and personal
goal accomplishment. Some of the latest potential employee rewards include using the Internet at work for personal reasons such as
shopping, communicating with friends, or personal finances; bringing a pet to work; instituting a controlled napping policy, and the
sports and office betting pools.
Write each item 1-5 in bold print then answer and cite.
1. Determine how innovations in employee benefits can improve the overall competitive compensation strategy of the organization.
2. Explain how innovative benefits could be tied to specific jobs.
3. Critique the effectiveness of equity-based rewards systems versus those with more creative approaches.
4. Discuss the key elements of integrating innovation into a traditional total rewards program.
5. Recommend a process that optimizes an employee-based suggestion program to continually refresh the total rewards of the organization.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic
resources. NO TITLE PAGE NEEDED AND reference page is not part of page count.