Your reading for this week covers many different art movements, such as Noveau Réalisme, Fluxus, the Situationists, and Pop art. All of these movements are a response to the changing society that followed World War II.
In this week’s discussion forum, you will choose a work of art by an artist covered in this week’s reading and identify the sources that inspired it, as well as its relationship to society and the viewer.
- What issues was the artist addressing?
- How did they attempt to engage the viewer?
- Did their work involve performance or unusual materials?
- Did it have a specific message or attempt to elicit a particular response from the viewer?
- What materials (if any) were used and do they contribute to the meaning of the piece?
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!