Information Technology Project Management 7e by Kathy Schwalbe, as the only source.
1. Discuss some of the examples of poor quality in IT projects presented in the “What Went Wrong?” section. Could most of these problems have been avoided? Why do you think there are so many examples of poor quality in IT projects.
2. What are the main processes in project quality management.
3. Why is quality assurance becoming more important? What types of jobs are available related to quality assurance, and what qualifications are required for those jobs?
4. How do functionality, system outputs, performance, reliability, and maintainability requirements affect quality planning?
5. What are benchmarks, and how can they assist in performing quality assurance? Describe typical benchmarks associated with a college or university.
6. What are the three main categories of outputs for quality control?
7. Provide examples of when you would use the Seven Basic Tools of Quality on an IT project.
8. Discuss the history of modern quality management. How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the qualtiy movement and today’s use of Six Sigma?
9. Discuss three suggestions for improving IT project quality that were not made in this chapter.
10 Describe three types of software that can assist in project quality management.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂